Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Danceypants April 18th


Join me for the next Danceypants! Thursday April 18th. 

WHERE: West County Martial Arts (down the hall, in the SoCo Aerial studio at the back)
7231 Healdsburg Avenue, Sebastopol, California

WHEN: Thursday March 14th 2019 7-8pm 

HOW MUCH: $15-$20 sliding scale

For every 3 people who pay $20, we can gift a scholarship to someone in need.

PayPal in advance (up to the day before) to rachel@expandance.com 
OR on the day in cash


*** NO PAYPAL DAY OF PLEASE ***


PARKING: There is free on street parking a block away, and Safeway parking is two blocks away

WHAT TO WEAR: Workout clothes / yoga clothes / sweat pants and sneakers - not jeans! Bring water

INTROVERTS: Scared of showing up to something where there are a bunch of people? ME TOO! That's right, your teacher is an introvert and totally gets it, which is why I aim to create a welcoming environment for everyone. I or my door person will personally welcome you, show you where you can put your stuff, and where the bathroom is, and answer any questions you may have in the moment.

HELP I AM A BEGINNER: No problemo, this class is open to beginners! It's a mixed level class so there may be some things you don't ''get'' right away, so it's just as well I have a ''There Are No Mistakes'' policy! (Partly because I make mistakes too!) It's more important that you're having fun than Getting It Right. Just come ready to sweat a bit :-)

Questions? E-mail me! Rachel@expandance.com

See you soon!
-Rachel

No comments: