Monday, May 18, 2020

expandance practice ongoing

Have you tried expandance yet? 


I hope you can join me this week (and every week while we are in SIP) - 

1. Wednesday class for the cancer community (through St. Joseph's Health)
2. Friday class for everyone 


1. Wednesdays

5:30pm - 7:30pm 
FREE for the cancer community, current patients, survivors, and their caretakers
expandance followed by DEEP relaxation with restorative yoga poses, singing bowls and sound journey from Sarah Jenness
E-mail my amazing boss Sharon to register and for the Zoom link: Sharon.doughty@stjoe.org

''The combination (of dance and restorative) was spectacular" - Nikki 

2. Fridays

8am - 8:55am 
Lovely shortened link: https://bit.ly/ZoomExpandanceFri - YES! Just click on that link! It'll bring you straight to the Zoom room :-) 
DONATION based. 
$20 suggested / pay what you can / no one turned away to: https://www.paypal.me/expandance 
FREE for anyone coming from St. Joseph's cancer community classes, as well as for front line responders, delivery and store workers, and immigrants. 

A wonderful way to start the day! I open the room a few minutes early so we can start on time. 

This is what a Sebastopol mama said last week after an expandance Zoom class:

I did expandance this morning with Rachel Wynne. If you have been thinking about doing this, Do It! I am not a dancer, I don't exercise regularly and I have chronic pain. I loved the unconventional warm up she lead us through and the visualizations with movement. Afterwards, I felt relaxed and energized at the same time. Most notably, I was able to release a considerable amount of tension that I was carrying in my body. I did all of this a short amount of time and in a small space. - B

No comments: