Friday, April 17, 2015

Self-judge much? Come to class tomorrow!



Do you know - one of the reasons I created the expandance technique was because I was crippled by my own self-judgement every time I walked into a dance class. Even every time I danced on my own. I created it and developed it over years to be a technique that would help me (and YOU!) to find that peace, that lovely kid inside who dances with joy and abandon. And people LOVE this technique for this very reason. If you can not let your self-judgement win *long enough* to get you to class, you're on the right path smile emoticon See you tomorrow!

expandance is open to all, regardless of prior experience

Saturday April 18th 
5pm - 6.30pm
Ripley Grier studio 17C
520 8th Avenue (between 36th and 37th streets) New York City
Closest subways at Penn Station 
$20 on the door / $17 in advance here



No comments: