Friday, August 29, 2008

Trio with Invisible Third - Thank you!

Thank you to all of you who came to see us perform at Project Brand New. Thank you also for your written feedback - here is just some of what you wrote...



"Loved your piece. Found it very emotional and I don't really know why. Particularly powerful when you stopped and watched your invisible third."


"I don't usually get dance pieces...Actually, I have never understood a dance piece before in my life. But I really connected with the emotion in your piece and it was the first piece of dance I ever saw that I could coherently follow. I loved it. Do more. And let me know when you do."


"What can I say girls...listen to these words and listen good...I have never been so moved by a performance in my whole life, it is the first time EVER I have felt real light, energy, spirit and vulnerability fill a theatre! PROFOUND!"


"Wonderful! Such joy in your movement. I felt the magic of having someone in New York dance for us, with you!"

Pictures from the performance will be up soon...

No comments: