Wednesday, May 13, 2020

This week's offerings

Each Wednesday at the moment we have a FREE class for the cancer community - patients, survivors and caretakers - called Release And Restore. 

*** expandance gentle movement / dance followed by deep relaxation with sound healing, with me and Sarah Jenness ***

5:30 - 7:30pm East Coast USA (PDT)

Please e-mail Sharon at Sharon.doughty@stjoe.org for Zoom link and to register.

Hope to see you tonight!


"Release and Restore was exactly what I needed. It is true to its name: I was gifted with the space, safety, freedom, and encouragement to listen deeply to my body, contact my inner experience, and move and release what had been stagnating within; then, I got to melt into a warm, cozy sound bath while resting in regenerative yoga poses. Really, what more could I ask for?! I have been twice already, and will go again. Every time is a different experience. Taking this time to care for myself is invaluable (not only for me, but for my family who receives a more grounded and rejuvenated me afterward!)" - Erin, MFT

AND!

Each Friday at the moment I'm teaching 55 minutes of expandance:
Join me for 55 minutes of expandance to start our day centered, embodied, and alive. Move out your stresses and fears, and come back to a deeper connection with yourself.

expandance is a dance and meditation practice in one. If you're not comfortable with other people seeing you dance, you can tilt your camera or turn off video for those exercises.

We will start right at 8am; I'll open the room at 7:55am so we can all come in and start on time.

*** Fridays in May: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th ***

8am PDT - West Coast USA
11am EDT - East Coast USA
4pm BST - Ireland / UK

We will be finished by 8:55 / 11:55 / 4:55 so that California peeps can start work by 9 if they need to. ♥

Donate here:
https://www.paypal.me/expandance
CashApp expandance
$20
* Or pay what you can. No one turned away *

Facebook event is here. I'll be posting the Zoom link there this Thursday. 
Or you can e-mail me at rachel@expandance.com for the link.

Free for immigrants, the undocumented, and those on the front lines: anyone working in a hospital, grocery store, delivery service etc.

No comments: